Thursday, January 17, 2008

today, another terrible day!
this week almost everyday is a terrible day for me!
damn it!
i went to pay my exam fees today during break time.
i went to the counter and there were few students
and a mother paying exam fees also.
i was holding a lots of book and it was so heavy,
so i put my books at the left hand side of the counter table.
i never want to cut the mother's line.
i just put my books there wait until she settled her payment only i pay.
and she suddenly turned to me gimme a very LANSI face.
'don't cut my line, do u know what's manners?'
i stunned! what the hell!
who wants cut her line!
what for cutting her line.
then when she doing her payment that time,
she keep staring at me with those LANCI eyes!
i didn't even care of her.
just look ard and answer my call.
i never see a mother like that before!
such a sensitive person!
damn it!
at the counter there got 2 entrance,
one is on left another on right,
when one student come in front left,
she will walk to left abit incase the student CUT her line:
when another student come in from right,
she walks to right abit in case the student CUT her line.
my god la..
and this caused me bad mood whole day!

*anyway happy birthday to shing vee!*

No comments: