Monday, January 14, 2008

after reading caleb's blog.
a question flow into my mind.
what is friend to you?
yea, what is friend to me?
what does the word 'friend' mean in your life?
let me ask you,
how many friends do u have in your current life?
how many of them are your true friend?
do anyone of them really understand you?
how many of them can really be your buddies-for-life?
do not simple answer all these questions,
if you simple answered it,
you may hurt your friends who treat u as a friend-pal.


my friends? people say i have lots of friends,
but i don't think it that way.
how would i say about my friends?
hmm, i will divide into 2 groups:
1) wild
2)decent
i wounln't tell which of my friends belongs to which group.
it's not necessary to say it out.
as long as i know in my heart.
some people might say mixing around with wild ppl ain't good.
no. i strongly disagree with it.
it does not mean you mix with wild people you will become wild as them.
if you know what's your limit and able control yourself,
it's will not be a problem be friend with wild people.
mixing around with different people i learnt my lesson.
wild people and decent people all are human on earth.
just that their living style is different.
wild people, they enjoy their life fully,
try out everything on earth, does not worry much i guess.
while decent people, as long as work they did can fulfill their wish,
everything will be perfect!


me, i will be neutral.
when it's time to enjoy,
i will totally enjoy myself as long as it's not over my limitation.
but sometimes i will make myself keep on hunt for something i cant get it easily,
as this can upgrade myself to the higher level,
and i know i will get it one day.
now i am hunting few things,
i told myself i must make it come true one day.


i have come across of many types of people.
i have learnt how to deal with them.
but sometimes when u truly make friends with them,
they might not treat you the same way.
sometimes i'm tired of doing thing for friends,
cause i don't get the return.
i know when we do anything for others,
never ask for return.
but i just want once. that's all.
at least once.
just once.


okay, i know i talk too much here.
i shall stop talking all this.
it's not an emo post.
i said. not an emo post.


what is 'friend' mean to me?
someone i cant lost in my life.
only friend and family make my life perfect.
all friends, i love u.
family, i love u.
and U, i love u.


be the way you are now.


omg what's on earth make me wrote all this?
well, it's just a case of too missing you.


No comments: