Tuesday, January 15, 2008

okay, this post is abit emo.
read it if u want,
leave now if u don't want to read.

on the way home from college today,
at the highway,
i was driving at normal speed.
and there is a car in front me.
a lorry was coming out from the junction on left.
when you want come out from the junction,
you must wait until there is no car from the highway.
but the lorry did not wait,
after the car in front me pass by the junction,
the lorry suddenly drove out!
and me have to break my car immediately!
my car almost bang the lorry!
thank god there wasn't any cars on my right lane.
so i drove a bit to the right lane.
can't the lorry wait for awhile more?
let me pass first la!
sometimes because of this people,
accident happens.
arrgghhh!!!!!

second thing,
my watch was running out of battery.
so i send to watch shop and change a battery.
after 1 hour i went back to take.
OMG!
how can they be so irresponsible!
after change the battery,
my rubber on my watch stretched so much!
i ask them how can it be like that,
and they answer me,
'before u send here already like that,
not our problem'
hell!
hell!
hell!
my lovely watch now become like that!
the moment i saw my watch,
my heart was sooo sad!
imagine when ur lovely things got spoiled/ broken
how do you feel?
feeling giving that person a punch!
arghh
i hate that shop now!
con ppl's money!
all the si lai inside talking so loud!
no manners!

No comments: