Thursday, January 24, 2008

hello everyone!
okay, my connection at home is down
so i cant online nor update my blog.
i'm currently using taylors computer in the library.
now is the peak hour as library is crowded with people
and it's kinda noisy here..
i thought we suppose to be quiet while in the library??
what la those people who are speaking so loud.
on Tuesday night, me and my highschool mates gave EX-CRIMINAL
a surprise birthday party.
his bd wasn't on 22nd Jan,
suppose to celebrate with him on Friday 25th Jan.
but on friday he surely know we are making him a perty,
so we decided to make the party on tuesday.
me and yean went to his hse pretending like ask him go mamak.
then he ask me to wait for a minute as he is SMS-ING SOMEONE. o.O
lolx then yean bring the others in with a cake
and sang a birthday song loudly outside his house.
haha. then he look at me. he was stunned.
*what;s the hell is going on?*-> in zewei's mind. lolx.
he was so surprised. haha.
okay no pics because i forgotten to bring my camera.
i drag some pics from huiting dear.

Photobucket
the birthday boy blowing his cake! old d lo..
and very soon, i going to 19 too.. old~

Photobucket
yumyum~

Photobucket
group pic taken in the kitchen.. kaka is the camera-gal.

Photobucket
is his eye open?? O.O''

Photobucket
all gals on his bed! lolx

here are all the pics i got at the moment.
will drag more pics from ting dear and post it maybe on february.hehe.
okay i have to go now.
bye~

No comments: