Tuesday, January 29, 2008

24th, 25th, 26th....29th
almost 1 week i did not update my blog.
sighs. these days bad luck comes to me very often.
first, yesterday,
in the afternoon, i accidentally knock a proton
somewhere near taylors college.
i was drinking water and saw the car move,
so release my break,
but i released too much
so
*banG*
thank god the malay uncle wasn't very fierce.
we settled it very fast.
as he saw my car plate number also break already.
haiz, why am i so careless?
second, at night,
after i send my brother to tuition.
by the time i reached home,
dad ask me for my lovely red watch.
i was searching it.
i saw it covered with some paper.
i turned over it.
my tears drop.
my heart break.
because my watch broke into pieces!
i dropped it outside my hse.
and my dad park his car that time,
he wet through it. and then
*PIAK* bian liao..
boh liao.
my lovely watch, the watch i love it so much.
it's now GONE!
sighs.
and lots of sad things happened too.
haiz.. shoo shoo go away bad luck!
T.T


No comments: