Thursday, August 7, 2008

thursday, august 7, 08

Hello everybody!
I did not blog for 1 month already. So now I’m back for blogging.
But as usual, not going blog EVERYDAY.


What had happen in the past 1 month? Hmmm..
Guess nothing special happened.
Just that I cut my hair (I already told you guys about it right in the previous blog).
Then I stay at home whole month after I finish my a-level course.
Everyday I just eat sleep TV housework.
Almost everyday I slept at 1am, den next day woke up at about 9.30am.
Went out for breakfast with mom, and then, guess where I go?
Haha shopping lar.. have been shopping with mom for the past 1 month.
After that fetch my bro have lunch back home by probably 2.
Then while watching TV, I did some housework *fold and iron clothes only lar*
Watched Jap series, Korean series, Taiwan and Hong Kong series as well.
So I did all this in the past 1 month.

I beh tahan with this life, I finally got a job. Just last month, I think its 22nd of July.
Where? Starbucks Coffee Company. This job was recommended by a friend of mine la. *collmate*
I haven been to Starbucks for more than 10 times in my life.
Last year while studying in Taylor’s College University, the Starbucks just a short distance away.
And I only been there about 2 times for the whole year.
I got no idea about Starbucks. Haha. Now I know more about it already of course.

I worked for 4 days and went to 4 classes in 2 days ( 16 hrs for 4 classes).
The classes was a bit bored but 4th class quite fun la as we get to make coffee. Nyeknyek.
I was so surprise that no girls partner work in my branch ( I work kat Centrepoint bu),
only 1 lady who is my store manager.
So when I go for the class, I thought will have some girls la,
but, but, but only 2 gals out of 14 people.
And all are MALAY GUYS. Sadnya.
Anyway I met few malay friends after the class.
During the 4th class, only have 4 ppl, I’m the kakak in the class.
Why? All younger than me 1 month.
All call me kakak. Haha. We went for lunch together lo.
And it’s my first time makan di mamak and order myself.
Normally I yamcha with friends at mamak, I order drinks only,
all the roti roti they order I eat only.
So I have no idea what can I eat. Simply order jer la.
And the chicken is super expensive man!

Haha. So in my store, I’m the only girl partner la. All guys la. They didn’t bully me la.
But they all nice nice ppl la. Very fun working at Starbucks la.
As we can make different beverages la.
Use the La Marzoco machine to do latte and cappuccino la. Haha.
Come find me at Centrepoint *but I cant find u discount ah*
Tomorrow gonna be the register taking order form customer and handle money.
Omg I so nervous la. Haha.
Gonna battle again tomorrow.

But kinda tired la cause you turn here and there to make a beverage and stand a lot.
Sorry for recently no photo updates. Just no photo la. Will post some photo if there is some.
So, eya wanna take a nap, I just came back from work. hehe

No comments: