Friday, August 8, 2008

friday, 8th august

I got tagged by a friend xue wei last month.
I didn’t realize it until I visit her blog just now.
So here it goes the tag:

1) What is the most important thing in your life?
thing I think must be happened.

2) What is the last thing that you bought with your own money?
probably album.

3) Where do you wish to get married?
anywhere that’s nice and beautiful.

4) How old do you think you will be permanently owned by your love?
25+? Not sure about it.

5) Are you in love?
currently nope.

6) Where was the last restaurant you had dinner?
Centrepoint hawker centre

7) Name the latest book that you bought?
erm, shopaholic and baby

8) What is your full name?
Tan Yun Xin

9) Do you prefer your mother or father?
Both.

10) Name a person that you really wish to meet in real life for the first time.
All my friends I have now.

11) Christina or Britney?
Neither one.

12) Do you do your own laundry?
no. not yet.

13) The most exciting place you want to go?
any places, but will choose to visit Japan Korea and Taiwan if I have a chance to go now.

14) Hugs or kisses?
Hug

15) Point out 5 things about the person who tagged you.
Good, Helpful, Pretty, Quiet, Shy

16) 8 things I am passionate about:
high tea with friends, sleep, watch series I want, shopping,
listen to music, go online, swimming, eat.

17) 8 things I say too often:
‘mm’, ‘ok’, ‘huh?’, ‘omg’, ‘shit’*saying in heart if something goes wrong*
‘haiz’, ‘yala yala’, and… byk more.


18) 8 songs I could listen to over and over again:
no specific songs. All songs I like I will listen and listen again and won’t get bored of it.

19) 8 things I learned since last year:
knowledge got from A-level course, human communication (still need to improve),
be steady, aways get ready before challenge comes, a lot more that upgrade my life.

20)8 people to tag:
Meng Yean
Creamy since he hasn’t update his blog. (just simply do to accompany me la)
Shafiq
Chee Ping
Mellisa
Kai Sin
Ee Mei
Shi Wen


p/s for shaun: about the tag I got from you I haven’t done it. But will be done very soon. hehe

No comments: