Friday, May 23, 2008

so how's my new skin? nice ah?
why is't so hard to find a nice blogskin le?
all the blogskins i found either there is a gal inside or a boy
or a couple inside. aiyo...
why so like to put gal or boy inside le.
haiyo.
those don't have le,
the margin doesn't suit my page.
haiyo.. find another nicer one after exam.
i had my 2 papers on monday.
the following papers will on next wed, thurs and fri continueosly.
omg~ wish me luck and wish other luck too.
so hows everyone now?
i mean those having hol, waiting for uniand etc?
quite a long time i didn't not keep in touch with them already.
i have thought of learning another language after my Alvl.
jap or korean? which on shud i take?
ha! i think i will take jap first.
later on possible only learn koream.
can't wait to learn a new language.
so sad since exam started, i didn't see my korean for days.
ha, joking la. don't care bout korean anymore.

No comments: