Friday, May 9, 2008

1. What is the most important thing in your life?
what ah? I guess the most important thing is how I spend my life to the full lo… do all the things I want to and enjoy all the moment with friends and family..


2. What's the last thing you bought with your own money?
hmmm.. could be few weeks ago.. erm, I don’t have own money le.. all kat bank ma..


3. Where do you wish to get married?
hmmm.. Malaysia of coz? Same as yean.. having a garden wedding.. or some wedding very special or grand..


4. How old do you think you'll be permanently owned by your lover?
lol I will tell you when it’s a time to share hehe


5. Are you in love?
yea, im in love… in love with lots of theing.. puppy even though I don have one.. in love with songs.. in love with some Taiwan star.. erm in love with koren? Lolx joking man


6. Where was the last restaurant you had your dinner?
the last restaurant ah? I think is in Rakuzen Restaurant with my family in Kepong Parkcity Waterform.


7. Name the latest book you have bought.
last book ah? Magazine consider book rite? Den ifeel magazine was the latest book I bought lo..


8. What is your full name?
my full name u tak tau den you are not my friend lo.. for what this tag ask this stupid question le?


9. Do you prefer mother or father?
er… equal la… mom cook mom can monja.. daddy ah… tell him what I want den he will think first then only get it for me lo.. lolx


10. Name a person you would really wish to meet in your real life for the first time.
hmmm… the Korean guy? Lolx. Or Jiro Wang? Or Aaron Yan? Haha or Datuk Mathadir?


11. Christina or Britney?
Britney.. she is the one I know also the one I think is pretty but her attitude ain’t good some times..


12 Do you do your own laundry?
er… those need hand wash I do it myself lo.. need machine den mom will do it for me lo.. I don know how to us washing machine to be frank.


13. The most exciting place you want to go?
er… study oversea and earn a lot money travel to Taiwan Hong Kong and Korea.. or maybe UK.. hehe


14. Hugs or kisses?
both? Hugs and kisses from friends.. both represent wishes from my love friends..


15. Point out 5 things about the person who tagged you.
~wah.. 5 thing ah? She is tall pretty and friendly
~ she is funny she is smart
~she in love with wu chun a lot a lot… yes A LOT..
~she loves to watch Korean and Taiwan series a lot.. I din’t notice she actually watched a lot of series d… geng!
~ I admire her handwritting a lot a lot..


16. 8 things i am passionate about.

> love my family..
>enjoy every moment with friends yam cha with them..
> obserb the sexy-ness of Jiro Wang *whacked by yean*..
>read people's blog like being a busy-body girl lar..
>hang out with my lovely friends..
>in the future travel alone
>watch all the series and movies i want..
>SLEEP~!


17. 8 books i have read recently.
- erm, my chemistry book
- my physic book
- a story book from my friend "PS : i love u'
- newspaper
- magazine
- school magazine
- 学海
-don't know lar..

18. 8 songs i could listen over and over again.
*erm i love all songs.. i listen songs over and over again will depends on my mood.*


19. 8 things i have learnt last year
+ being a lame fello
+ how to treat people
+ chemistry knowledge
+ maths knoeledge
+ of coz and physics knowledge *got whacked*
+ how to drive
+ how to be a good girl?
+ erm, some general knowledge lor..

20. 8 people i want to tag.
*thank u for meng yean as i have my last chance using Taylor's computer*
# ee mei
# ze wei
# chee ping
# sook voon
#yong we
# nan zi
# hang woon aka daddy
# shaun liew


last day of college, this is my last chance using taylor's computer to blog.
we gonna camwhore and going out later. last time staying in class with teacher.
i am going to say bye bye to my teachers in 30 mins.
i will be leaving taylor's after 10 days.
i'm not a taylorian after 10 days. omg
17 months past. college life ends.

No comments: