Wednesday, April 23, 2008

oh, i seriously not in the mood of blogging these days.
too much thing to tell.
but end up keep to myself.
holidays just ended 2 days ago.
back to college continue my study life.
but my mood hasn't not totally tidy up yet.
still feel like having holidays.
maybe some time later i will get back my study mood.
yea, another 3 weeks i will be having my final exams.
time passes pretty fast.
last year whole year was like rushing homework and exams.
everyday work work and work.
every second thinking of exam exam and exam.
those life quite scary. as we don't have time to relax ourselves.
even while playing, some of us the mind is still thinking bout homework.
yea, 3 weeks more.
then i will be leaving taylors leaving my friends.
we might not be having chance to study together again.
i will miss those days.
sometimes i really miss my high school life
with my high schoolmates.
i will appreciate the days we left in college with my collmates.
mean while, do my revision as much as possible.
i want to get the best result for my finals.
i MUST.
anyway,
meet up with high school mates last Saturday
as that day was my pet brother's 21st birthday party.
his actual birthday suppose to be on 24th April.

happy 21st birthday hang kim~!
Photobucket

No comments: