Tuesday, April 1, 2008

hello, friends.
first of all,
i would like to say
'HAPPY APRIL fool'
don't worry, I'm not going fool anyone who read my blog.
talking about April,
it's already more than 1 year i study in Taylors.
less than 1 and a half month,
i will be leaving Taylors.
college life is meaningless,
everyday go class, everyday exams.
somehow it's fun.
but when tons of homework waiting for you to complete,
you will feel like commit suicide. lolx.
but kinda enjoy life like that.
making new friends in the beginning of year.
waiting for lunch time and walk all the way to far rest. to eat.
standing outside the classroom to wait ppl inside to get their ass off.
changes my thought.
stalking hot guys and gals.
haha. a lot more.
but i'm going to leave Taylors soon.
leave my collmates and don't get to stalk the korean guys anymore.
ouch, that's so sad.
two weeks more to study in Taylors.
May will be having final exam
and i only need to go for about 10 days.
huh, 24 DAYS in Taylors only??
omg~! i gonna miss alot thing..
sobz sobz..
i will miss you~

omg, i'm so boring..
today is april fool le.
y no one fool me de?

and, i found out my classmates kuok hao,
is kinda notty fren.
we play the sims 2 game.
when we talking about the game.
he told me how he make fun with the game.
omg~ kuok hou, u r out of my thought.
haha, notty kuok hao.
yea he will be flying back to his hometown in Miri after final.
then, it will be hard for us to meet up again.


No comments: