Thursday, April 3, 2008

世界上最温暖的情是亲情
世界上最无比的情是友情

世界上最甜蜜的情是爱情
*last sentence have to ask ze wei lor*
lolx *kena whack*

yes, yes, yes..
last day exam tomorrow.
last paper tomorrow.
its maths paper.
yes~
my classmates already planning
where to go after exam.
yean know that me and my friends will
be goin pyramind tomorrow.
so she thought of tumpang my car.
before i say yes, i ask her
to make sure non of her friends sitting my car
are not driving to college.
last week i send two of her friends to pyramid
since the two friends asked for it.
friend A :"how we got problem for transport back to coll"
friend B : " take bus or taxi lo later. later only decide.."
friend A :" yea make sure we have enough money to take taci..*^$(*^%**("
yean : *interrupt* " eh friend A i thought u drive to college everyday?"
friend A : " ya.. y?"
me: *wondering wondering* "yean, u said she drive to coll everyday?"
yean: " ya.."
me: " friend A, u got car why didn't u drive oh????? O.O"
friend A : *laughing evilly* " cause i want to be pampered by yunxin ma.."
me : "HUH??" *SWT =.='''*
me yean and friend B kena 'zha'!
haha, we laugh all the way to pyramid
and
she keep saying want to be pampered by me.
haha such a funny friend yean got. xD


Photobucket
i want to watch this show.
haha, this show already came out long time ago.
i knew it through keyin.
its a very funny show.
i only know the common name is
'Nodame'
hehe.. i recommended vee to watch.
*vee: tell me how was it after you watched ya*

No comments: