Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Thank you to my classmates.
Thank you for the cake.
am i suprise? no.
why?! cause every movement kin keong made ytd i already know what is he gonna do to me.
i'm clever, isn't me? lolx.
anyway, i'm happy with the cake.
i have 2 birthday cake this year! happy ofcourse.

Photobucket
me cutting cake, but i do not know when sis Joyce's head pop out behind of me. lolx.

Photobucket
look at the cake properly! it's not for me right? IM NOT AUNTY XIN lar.
*whack uncle keong* lolx. but still i blow the cake.


Photobucket
aiyoyo, greedy Joyce Jie.. >.<>

Photobucket
the guys were busy gamble behind the class.. shhhhh~


Photobucket
teacher can't wait to leave the class.

well, thank u for everyone who wished me happy birthday.
thank you very much.
presend i recieved weren't much
but i love all the present i recieved.
1 album
1 english story book!<> i love this book!
1 earing, ring and necklace
1 lil teddy cute bear
1 big candle <>
2 photo frames <>
1 packet of choc
thank u so much my friends!




p/s: i'm bored of blogging because im not in the mood of blogging and im not happy at all at the moment because i miss you. T.T

No comments: