Tuesday, February 19, 2008

助人为快乐之本
it's good help to ppl sometimes.
no matter in what situation,
no matter where you are,
if you are able to give ppl some help,
go ahead.
after you did, you will felt happy.
i helped someone today.
i do not know him and he do not know me.
after helping him, he said thank you to me with a cheerful smile.
yes, it brighten my mood whole day.
I'm happy because i helped a person.
I'm happy because he said 'thank u' to me.
I'm happy because i see him with his very cheerful smile.
and this satisfied me.
sometimes it does not mean you have to do big things to satisfy yourself.
maybe just a lil job and you did it very well,
it can brighten your day.
a word 'hello', make ppl feel your are friendly.
a word 'thank u', make ppl feel your are a good educated person.
a sentence 'how are you?', bring you into a conversation with a new person.
a cheerful bright smile *smile*, bring happiness to everyone around you.

Photobucket
chinese new year is coming to the end!
2 days more.

No comments: