Sunday, February 24, 2008

i was checking my fren's blog just now.
accidentally saw a person's name.

'原来我不知道。'
that is the first sentence from my heart.
I was shocked.
I was surprised.
he never tell me about that.
he did not even mention about it.
he says I'm one of his friends he cares
and he is one of my friend i consider.
but after that incident,
it changes my mind.
yes, I'm a sensitive person.
but why do others know and I DON'T?
on that moment,
i know i am not as important as other.
I'm disappointed.
whenever you ask for help,
i will always try my best to help you.
but from now onwards
you ask for a help,
i will help if i can.
but if i cant,
i will not try my best to help you as i always do last time.
sorry for being so cruel.
but it's a way to protect myself.
人是很现实的。
human is a very realistic animal.
sometimes maybe just a lil mistake,
it breaks the relationship of 2 person.
we will still be friend but not as close as last time.
i don't expect you to tell me everything.
i don't expect you to share all your problem with me.
but at least know you are doing that.
maybe I'm don't have 'convince power' as others.
that's why i don't know the incident.
i still don't understand.
is you forgotten to remind me about it
or
you never thought of telling me about it
or
you just want me find out myself.




No comments: