Monday, December 17, 2007

sometimes will u have difficulties in making decision?
sighs.. i have a problem now!

lets say thing A and thing B.
thing A is something i planned long time ago.
i planned before my house under renovation,
then when the renovation gonna complete.

thing B came in.
thing B is something quite important,
but thing A is something i wanna do long time ago.
so now i need to choose either A or B.

if i choose A, i'm afraid B will be unhappy.
if i choose B, i'm will regret for not choosing A.
both can be done in other time.
but now, i must choose one of them.
thing A isn't as important as B.
A involve my hobby and my friends,
while B involve my family and my house.

A or B?
i was thinking this for the whole night.
which one??
if u were me, facing this kind of situation,
how will u make ur decision???

No comments: