Thursday, December 27, 2007

2007 gonna come to the end..
somehow i feel sad because i didn't really fully enjoy this year..
ytd was backup-ing pictures in my comp,
i found alot of nice and memorable pictures i took
with my high schoolmates..

last yr 17th december is huijian's bd, we celebrated in her house..
Photobucket
this year we did the same too.. celebrated her bd in her house..
Photobucket
we did not keep in touch for a long period,
but still we remember each other.. may her have a wonderful 18th birthday..

and, the notty kaka,
she went to Australia to continue her study right after form 5..
she is back now for holidays..
the most important thing is,
he is like growing younger and younger and cuter than last time
she is still like a lil gal!
Photobucket
haha~ hope she won't whack me after seeing this.. haha
and the picture below attracted me alot as kaka looks so professional!
ahh~ yes she loves music alot!
Photobucket
to show i love her as my friend, i gave her a kiss... haha
Photobucket


christams eve i meet up with my highschool mates
somehow i'm feel thankful for having my high school mates
Photobucket

Photobucket
i tak biasa seeing hang woon macam shy shy guy lar~
haha~ and jiayao's head suddenly pop out on top of us!

Photobucket
i love this picture because it looks colourful!

Photobucket
ahh~ we are falling!!
ehhh~ kaka merajuk le!

Photobucket
i'm kising yinky and she looks so happy having my kiss
but kaka looks like want my kiss also.. haha..
and what happened to creamy, such weird expression la...lolx

No comments: