Sunday, December 23, 2007

2 weeks holidays gone~
i have been busy with my houseworks in the past 2 weeks..
as my house was having painting so dust everywhere in my house.
as a daughter, it's my responsibility to mop the floor..
yea, i did complain a lot why always i'm the one who mop not my bro>.<
but end up, i'm still the one who mop the floor..
yea, i mop the floor everyday! upstairs and downstairs.
it's tiring but it can help me loss 44 calories.
so i don't not need to worry about i'm growing or whatever.
i can just continue eat and eat and eat!!
so worth mopping the floor..

soooo, i didn't not hang out much with my friends..
maybe only hang out once in awhile..
or went to yam cha with friends at night..

yesterday i supposed to go to the SJBA's concert in KL,
but sadly i did not make it because i had dinner with my family..
and when i got the ticket that time i did not know it was on Tong Zhi day..
i felt so sorry to VEE.. sobz.. >.<

yesterday i backup all my pictures in my pc..
looking back into last yr hui jian's bd party,
a kind of feeling came to me,
it's like the party happened on yesterday only..
it's so memorable..
yea, this year we celebrated her bd too..
everything remains the same,
we gathered at the same place same time same people..
it's organize by Nan Zi while others follow her..
we gave her a surprise!
i wish my birthday got lots of surprise from my friends too.. T.T
as i was too rush that time so i forgotten to take my camera T.T
and haven't got those pics we took from yoke yin.. sighs..
both of us always either on at different time or on at wrong time.. lolx

yesterday was Tong Zhi, i mentioned just now i had dinner with my family at home..
after the dinner, my mom clean the table,
me and my sister wash all the dishes,
while my bro arrange all the dishes back into cupboard!
haha normally my mom takes 45 mins to clean up everything,
but ytd we took 15 mins to clean up..
my mom turn to me and say:
'if i have these 3 'maids' with me everytime then i will be very free!' lolx
my bro was slowly arranging all the dishes until i beh tahan him..
so i go kacau and help him..

me and bro seems like playing a lot than fighting.. lolx..
and he becoming lame and funny.. haha..
so sometimes i will purposely kacau him
and he will gimme a swt and evil look..
kinda fun~

没有家就没有我,
没有我就没有家。
家,是我的避风港。=D

No comments: