Monday, August 20, 2007

lalala~

sorry for no updates these few days..
because my modem something wrong..
called so many times but still no one come and fixed for me..
haiz.. if they still don't reply me i will surely call them and scold them..
but thank god the technicians came today and fixed for me...
lots of pics to upload but i will choose few pics only..
and the photobucket don know what happen don let me upload pics.. haiz..
and and i fall sick again!!! running nose and sore throat!! T.T
exam is coming, hope i get well soon...
yong han, i will post one pic of my sister soon since u ask for it long time ago and i haven't show u..
and some PE5 pics.. haha u can visit cheep's blog.. he posted some pics of PE5.. =)
haiz... gtg... lots of work waiting for me...
i can't wait to watch RAT-A-TOO-EE annd SECRET!!! lolx
tata T.T

No comments: