Wednesday, August 1, 2007

charity fair + she is back!

hahah..... ok im crazy... lolx
ytd was taylors charity fair... kinda fun... lots of food, games and things to buy...
for the food... all acceptable for their standard... lolxx...
games le... i din play games la... coz no money... T.T
my class got 2 stalls... one is gals selling beads and another one is guys playing futsal...
and and... i dedicated song for my lovely class but sadly they did not notice it... haiz.. nvrm la
got heart can d... haha and of coz... i dedicated jay's song for my new frens..
haha the speaker was just beside my stall.. so the song was playing loudly besides my ear... syoknya~
so the whole day my mood was very good... haha..
there was a hauted hse but v don get to go coz a lot of ppl were waiting outside so if we line up will take very long time... so din go lo...
anyway i took some pics la..
the first pic below is specially for kaka.. coz i promised her to let her the most handsoem in my class..
i think he is handsome la but don know kaka think the same anot...
DSC02351.jpg picture by yunxin8289
me and boon hao

DSC02353.jpg picture by yunxin8289
in front - nick, boon, me, jaric, andrew
behind - han, jein and cheeps

DSC02360.jpg picture by yunxin8289
lengluis ying, yong, mummy voon, me and joyce jie... lol

DSC02392.jpg picture by yunxin8289
hui eng, joyce, yong, ying. kouk hao,jaric, nick, kk and vee standin behind..

DSC02385.jpg picture by yunxin8289
my class teacher - mrs koh!!!

DSC02394.jpg picture by yunxin8289 me and jin.. =)

charitydrive035.jpg picture by yunxin8289 ee mei took this pic from third floor =)


DSC02396.jpg picture by yunxin8289
ermm... nick trying to molest jin? 0.O

DSC02375.jpg picture by yunxin8289

ppl havin fun!!

___________________________________________________________________________________

the whole day was very tired so din finish my hw..
then at night out 9pm something went to airport to pick my sis!!!
yes! she is now back to Malaysia!!! haha
welcome home, jie!!!! =)
and she is helpin my bro's projects!! yippee... hhaha
haven take pic with her... aiya later only take la..

hungry now.. wanna eat dinner d.. byez





No comments: