Sunday, August 12, 2007

hmmm~

yesterday about 5 something evening i sent a msg to kin keong, uncle..

we used to call each other as uncle aunty...

he started to call me aunty because i kept asking him about PE5 contact list

and forgot that he sent me the list for few times d... how forgetful am i... >.<

why do i call him uncle?

because last time he always ask me about econs homework bla bla bla...

and kept forgetting i didn't take econs..

so i beh tahan and call him uncle...

then the whole class know that we are uncle and auty.. =.='''

something funny happened in chem lab before..

both of use were standing behind chem teacher...

then kk said ' morning aunty' to me...

our chem teacher heard it and thought kk was talking to her..

so she turned back and said 'morning kk'

haha... she misunderstood d.. then whole class started laughing at us.....

back to the msg i sent to him...

we chat bout nonsense then he replied me with this sentence:

"the more u fall in love, the more u blush, the prettier u are"

omg... how can u make this kind of assumption??? lol..

quite true also la... haha..

gals look pretty when they blush...?

he got this in a comic...

so now i'm waiting kin keong to gimme a list about his gf.. haha

i will remember that sentence..

then i think was tuesday... i came back from toilet..

kin keong walked to me with a very serious face...

i thought what happen... he put his hand on my shoulder...

and saied " yunxin~ yunxin~... u know wat??'

i replied 'yes uncle may i help u?'

he said "i miss u...". and hugged me... =.=''' swt! and he actually frightened me!!! >.<

kk~ u r scary sometimes... haha

No comments: