Monday, February 5, 2018

Everything is coming real.

1. His relocation to other country for career.

It's definitely a great opportunity to be able to work in foreign country to experience different culture, meeting different people and growing one's career path.

Feeling proud to see the other half to grow further and higher in his career.


2. My promotion to higher position

It's a big challenge for me to take over a higher position. I need to be more pro-active, more observant, showing the leadership to my team members and be able to lead the team to higher achievement.

My partner is giving me a lot of confident and courages to take over the position.
But, I am still feeling worried and lack of confidence, I am not sure if I will do a good job.

Bigger role, bigger responsibilities, bigger commitment.
I will do my best and it will be a great time for me to grow, go higher and go further for my career.

3. Our journey

It is giving me a kind of mix feelings after knowing my partner will be relocating to Singapore.

The thing that borders me is not about him going down to Singapore for work.
Rather, its about our journey 2 years down the road.

I know that we can't do any planning now until he settled down in Singapore.
After he settled down, he will be getting PR eventually, the plan after that borders me.

I need assurance that I am in his plan.
LDR is not an easy thing and need both parties to work out together.

Hopefully he will realizes that and be more attentive sometimes.
We can't be communicating 7/24/365, but I hope once awhile he will give me a call or a short FaceTime to keep us going.

Well, 2018 is a tough year.
I need to stay stronger and more positive.

Jia You.

No comments: