Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Still left 2 more papers then i will be free from exam..
Tmr my classmates will be havin econs paper..
So all the best to them... *hehe, i didn't take econs*
Last week while reading keyin's blog..
I saw a picture of her and a mcd ice-cream..
Owww... suddenly miss mcd ice-cream so much!!
Then i asked her whether can draw me one of that picture anot..
And she promised to draw me one! yea!
When we were in secondary school she drew few pictures for me too..
I still having it in my file.. kept it nicely in my file..
Oh yea, yoke yin is also another girl who has lots of potential in drawing..
She drew two pictures for me too and i love it so much..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
awwww... so cute.. lolx
This is from keyin.. it's me and mcd icecream..
Kaka said that looks like the ice-cream got more power than me,
because the ice-cream looks bigger than the girl.. =.='' lolx

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This is from yoke yin, she drew it last year..
This picture means a girl who is waiting for her wishes come true..
I just simply love this picture so much...
maybe it represent my characteristic? hmm
and until now, I'm still using it as my display picture in MSN..

Let's talk about 2 cars now..
The Tokyo Motor Show is open from October 27 to November 11,
and features more than 500 vehicles, including 71 world premieres.
So, maybe 50 years later, u will see all kind of weird cars on the road..
Don't say that is impossible.. Nothing is impossible in the world!
I wish I could fly to Tokyo now and have a look of all the cars!
the two cars i posted in the previous post, Pivo 2 and Pixxy+SSC are inside the show too..
then I found one sport car looks really great..
It's Mazda Taki!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
OMG This car looks so cool!
Mazda Taiki reflects one possible direction for a future generation of Mazda sports cars aimed at helping create a sustainable society and this car further evolves the “flow” theme.

Most of my friends know that my favourite colour is red..
So they will know why do i like the car below...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Yea, i like this car because it's red in colour!
This is Audi Metroproject Quattro...
The Audi Metroproject Quattro is able to derive its power solely from its petrol engine, purely from its electric motor or through a combination of the two, their interplay controlled by the highly intelligent on-board management system.
A car with clean running using battery power.

Haiz, there are cars in that show.. i can't post all the cars here..
If u r interested in all the car..
Now, quickly run to airpost and buy a ticket fly to Tokyo now..
But don't ever forget to get me one ticket too! haha

No comments: