Friday, November 9, 2007

5 days more for my physics paper 2..
10 days more for my chemistry paper 1..
after this 15 days i will be free.. MERDEKA!
since my thinking skills paper 2 ended,
i got 10 days to prepare my physics paper 2..
yea, A Level exam is kinda relaxing as yean said..
because we have more time to study..
but it's impossible for us to sit in front the books
and study 24hrs everyday..

*10 days x 24 hrs x 60 mins x 60 seconds = ???????
i do not want to know what's the figure..

it will be a ridiculous figure* hmmm

so i'm the past few days, of coz i did study,
but in the same time i'm watching anime..

since form 4, hang woon criminal they all kept
talking about an anime called "bleach"..

all of them convinced me to watch but i refuse.. don't know why..
but sadly, few days ago, yong han successfully convinced me to watch!!!
haha..
but i'm not crazy with it yet..
because i don't really like watching cartoons..
just watch to spend my time...
besides that, kin keong gave me 2 dics, wonder what is it?
well, it's another anime "Claymore Season 1"..
i will keep that after my exam finish..
so means this holiday i got 2 show to watch,
one from kin keong another one fron yean(Goong, a korean show)..
but i'm still free to hang out with frens..
so feel free to invite me out! haha jkjk..

and KAKA is coming back in 3 weeks time!
yeah! miss her so much..

besides study watch anime eat and sleep..
nothing much i did..
ahhh, when me and kin keong got nothing to do we msg each other for awhile..
our convo starts with a very mou liu msg
yx:" *walk to kinki and throw a bomb to him* kahboommmmbbb~~~ ahhhhhh!!!*kinky shouting crazyly* "
kin keong replied : " *walk to yx few distance away and throm yam icecram to her* piak~~~!!! * a clown is borned* "
he use yam icecream coz he knows i hate yam.. =.=''
see, how mou liu are we.. that's uncle and aunty/ brother and sister..
oh yea, i listen to music.. no music no life!
and Jay's new album is out! his songs are all so nice..

music fills my soul while you keep me breathing

No comments: