Saturday, September 22, 2007

taggie again!!

it's taggie time!! @.@
and it's also the third time for me to do all this tag...
well, i'm doing this for yean gal gal face.. lolz

RULES:
1. The tag victim has to come up with 8 different points about his/her perfect lover.
2. Have to mention the gender of his/her perfect lover.
3. Tag eight other victims to join this game and leave a comment on their blog.
4. If you are tagged the second time, there is NO need to do this again.
5. Lastly, and most importantly, HAVE FUN DOING IT.

ok~ here we go...
1. my perfect lover MUST be a guy
no, i will never accept a lesbian to be my life partner!

2. he must be taller than me at least half a head
why? coz when i'm wearing heels that time, he is still taller than me..

3. broad shoulder
no idea with this... just prefer broad shoulder guy.. hmm >.<

4. MUST not smoke!
i hatre people who smoke!! and i will never smoke!!

5. know how to cook and do housework
hehe, so can help me cook and do housework sometimes... meringankan beban saya lo.. haha

6. know how to dress up himself
so when i go out with him that time, he wears nicely and i wear nicely only secocok ma.. lolx

7. good family background and well-educated
i strongly believe that good family bsckground are important for a person's attitude..
and he must have good manner, gentleman, good in sports, no financial problem

8.lastly and most important, he loves me forever
he cares of me, can tolerate me and loves me until the day i die

thats all...
but no matter how much of conditions u have about your prefect lover..
one thing which is very important!!
which is feeling! no feeling no talk... haha
king keong agree with this too..
*opps, i forgotten to post about his conditions of his gf.. blog later la..* hhaa

okie now i tag
1. yong we
2.ee mei
3.chee ping
4-8 to those haven been tagged.. =)

No comments: