Tuesday, September 25, 2007

change myself!

well, this will be an emo post..
you are allowed not to rad this post if u are not interested with my stuff..
sigh~ yesterday college reopen...
when me and yean stepped into coll, we were wondering why is the surrounding so quiet..
hmmm... then i passed by the dicussion room 2 and saw a lot of people inside..
what were they doing? they were having trials exam!! it's SAM student having trials!!
early in the morning 7 A.M have exam!! omg~~
yean told me that they havin exam so early because they are following the aus time..
pity them and pity ting darling also if she is havin exam at that time..
i cut my hair.. my friends were suprise with my hairstyle..
they said i look better and more cheerful compare to the old hair style..
sook voon asked me why do i cut my hair.. i didn't answer..
ya, why do i cut my hair? i never think of this question..
it's already 4 months i think...
time passes really fast...
everything comes to the end.. i never felt in this world before..
it has been a long time since we talked..
i shouldn't keep thinking of it..
you turned away without giving me a good reason..
i'm angry with you... somehow i hatre you too..
i'm just tak puas hati with it!
sighs~ i'm just sad with what had happened.. i'm just being emo sometimes..
i should have move on..
yea, i cut my hair because i want to move on..
i want to change myself..
i want to be independent..
i want to get a better results in my study..
i want to make mirical in mt life..
i want to make my parents to be proud of me..
i can do it..
i shouldn't keep waiting for something that will never return..
but do something that can colour up my life..
currently in love with this song - Elliott Yamin , Wait For You

1 comment:

Unknown said...

maybe u shud move on,like me!!!