Wednesday, May 5, 2010

So near yet so far.

So Near Yet So Far.

I close my eyes,
to look away from the reality of the world.
I fall asleep,
to have a dream, which only have u inside.
I smile when I dream,
because I feel u are with me in my heart and by my side.
I look up the sky,
wishing it could be blue always.
I walk under the rain,
so that i wont know my tears dropping.
I talk to friends,
to forget about my sadness.
I pray to the Universe,
ask Him to help me get through the hard time.
I'm waiting,
the day only belongs to us, only us.

Love by u, give me strength walk down the path,
Loving u, give me courage to continue with my life.
They don't know how deep is the feelings.
I dont know how to proof.
I will learn to be strong for u.
I will fight for our day with u.
I will wait, even if the day will not come.
I wont give up, until u tell me one day, u already give up on me.

Two thing I promised you,
I will have it in my mind always.
I trust u.



No comments: