Wednesday, January 7, 2009

2009

Today is the 7th day of 2009.
My first post of the year.
Nothing much la, mostly nonsense in this post. haha
Most of my friends start their class already.
I feel so jealous to hear them having class.
I wanna start my uni life!
I wanna busy with my studies.
I'm so looking forward my uni life!
Yea la in other words, I'm bored of working la.
Heard some of my engineering friends saying that
engineering is hard, a lot of course work and lab report
and presentation. O.O omg.
I'm fine with those works but the most I dislike is doing lab report. huhu.
And I can't wait to go oversea.
I wanna go Melbourne!
*I have a perjanjian with my boss,
she's coming to Melbourne to visit me on year 2010 hehe
hopefully she's really coming la.*
okok, I shall keep my mouth shut.
People who are studying, keep complaining wanna have holidays,
while me, keep complaining to start uni life faster. =/ *whacked* ouch~ >.<

Recently I'm so left out from movies.
Only watched those famous one.
Watched Ip Man during christmas.
It's a nice show.
Telling us about the story of Kungfu lo.
Donnie Yes is handsome! haha *slap*
Then watched Bedtime story during new year eve.
Laughing throughout the whole movie.
A way to give a good ending to year 2008.
So, shows I wanna to watch next is 'Yes Man', 'Lady Cop and Papa crook' 'Bride Wars' and etc.
oh ya is Bolt 3D still available in cinema ah???hmm

No comments: