Thursday, December 4, 2008

long and abit emo post.

2008 is coming to the end.
now is already December.
an excited month? as Christmas is coming.
everyone is busy getting pressies for friends and family.
everyone is busy taking leave and get ready everything to step into a new year 2009.
shopping centers are all decorated.
time passed really fast.
before 2008 ends, I want to do some crazy stuff!

I've been working for 5 months.
yea, I'm looking forward for my uni life so much.
as I haven't study for probably 6+ months.
after working for sooo long, I finally understand
why does people say study is better than working.
everyday I was like rushing to work, come back home wash my clothes.
online eat and sleep because really tired after working for 6/8 hrs.
I don't even have time to clean my house. =(
in this 6/8 hrs u faced different kind of customers.
and you have to serve them with smile, even if you in bad mood.
even though some customers are really very lanci.
of course I hope I could continue working in sbux
after my uni starts, but I'm afraid I couldn't handle my time well.
so, I have to resign. sighs, I will be missing all my friends.
and people/friends I met in starbucks.
I've got some coffee knowledge, but still, sorry,
I'm not a coffee drinker, by drinking the coffee
I still couldn't differentiate what's the coffee name and type.
working in starbucks, somehowmakes me physically and mentally tired.
why mentally? you know la, rich ppl come starbucks,
they dress nicely, got hot chick. bla bla bla those kind ppl.
so they like to compare me with those chicks.
xxx ask me why didn't I dress like that bla bla bla.
I was damn pissed off by xxx.
why can't I be myself? hot chick must dress up that way?
must I dress up that way to get ur/others attention? must I?
hello! I'm not them. I don't want to be like them.
doesn't mean that I can only be attractive when I dress like them!
I have my own beauty, only YOU, didn't notice it.
and I don't need your/his attention.
because you and him are not in my world!
我是我,他们是他们。我有我自己的魅力。
I told him all these while my anger was burning.
well, excluded him, all my partners are nice ppl.

this month quite a number of my friends are having parties,
birthday parties, Christmas parties, new year parties.
I wish I could have one birthday party next yr.
but most of my friends will be flying off for studies next yr.
yea some will still in msia, but but but...
as you know, I'm lazy to make a party.
so much thing have to be ready
and have to spend so much money. =.='

I have learn a lesson in this long break.
not to be softhearted to some ppl.
you did something for them,
they will not appreciate you. sobz.
I've come across some problems.
i feel so hurt when i found out.
you think for them in every situations.
you help them. but they might not remember what you did.
yea they appreciate, just for 3 seconds.
anything happened to you, they won't help you.
they will stay away. even when you ask for help.
they will give you ridiculous alasan saying they can't help.
sighs.
year 2009 is coming, i'll change.
I'll only be good to people i love.
yean, you always ask me:'xin, why you so good ah? i won't be doing that for him/her lo.'
yean, I love my good friends, that's why I treat them so nice.
I love you too. =)
happy memories I have,
I'll always remember.




No comments: