Monday, November 17, 2008

Hmmmm....Sth weird

First, I am not Yun xin...
She asked me what to post in her blog...
I can't give her an idea but to blog something about me...
She suggested me to post sth about her myself here...

Ok~~~~
As u wish, Xin

For me....
U are a good friend who always chat with me when I am bored...
So sorry that i cant meet up vf u whenever I was in KL..
But I promise that I will one day , ok
And U must treat me to drink tat time...Hahahaha
U are a kind girl....and likes shopping as well as I do...
Next time just hang out 2gether for our shopping day....

Hmmmm....actually I didnt post in blog for such a long time...
Will be continued next time...
Lovesss


reply to Jen,
haha thx gurl. i really out of idea what to write in my blog.
some how tot of close this blog. lolx.
end up i tak sampai hati to close.
coz what if one day im super down i got a place to write my sad stuff.
its okie we cant meet up whenever u come KL.
i'm fine with it. but i'm sure we can surely meet up one day.
and i'm sure i'll amke u a drink when we meet up.
a cup of caramel machiato right? =D
thx for the post. hehe.

loves u too,
Yunxin =D

ade org nak post kat blog I tak?
bagi tau ku ya! haha
syiok speaking malay as 85% of my starbucks partners are malay.
so now i can speak almost like a malay. haha.
can even sms in bm with all the words normally malay use to sms.
haha. starbucks my third place my third home from now.

No comments: