Thursday, October 16, 2008

another month already.
time is passing so fast.
everyday i am like rushing for work.
nothing much i have done.
well, meet new friends.
get some new knowledge.
the happiest working in starbucks is
when i got the same shift with few partners.
they really cheer me up when i'm down
and when i'm really tired.
i talk less these few weeks.
i have no idea what goes wrong inside my mind.
probably just to tired of some matter.
anyway, i found something funny.
i don't know it's true or not.
but i was told it was meant to be like that.
Photobucket
here, can you see the word, 'TSCCHM'?
its a short form. guess what is it?
i have no idea when my assisatant manager ask me.
well, TSCCHM = The Stupid Customer Change His Mind. =.='
what the hell! i don't know it true or not la..


Photobucket
hehe its me!
doing manager's work.
partners can do it also but normally manager will do it.
it's some stupid shit work have to be done everyday. @.@

current addicted to a song : Crush by Paul Van Dyk
this song reminds me of some memories.

PAUL VAN DYK Feat SECOND SUN - Crush - Taneèní liga 72

No comments: