Thursday, September 11, 2008

i got tagged again

yes, I got tagged again.
It's Mr shaunie again.
Shaun i apologize for did not do your previous tag.
as i don't feel like doing it with songs.
the songs i listen will not match the answer for the questions.
well, i will do one u just tagged me.
here it goes.

Two names you go by:
1. Yun Xin
2. Xin? Tan? or my partner Heidi used to call me Ah Tan

Two things I'm wearing now:
1. Plain tee
2. shorts

Two things you want really badly at the moment:
1. time
2. money. haha

Two things you did last night before bed:
1. finish watching one episode of a hk series.
2. ate medicine as i'm sick now.

Two things you ate today:
1. bread
2. porridge

Two people you just spoke with:
1. Edmund Kor
2. My mum

Two things you are doing tomorrow:
1. err,, work??
2. tv? hmmm

Two longest car rides:
1. back to hometown?
2. going Singapore?

Two favorite beverages:
1. ice blended drinks.
2. err, is ice cream consider as a beverage? if yes then i would say i love mcd ice cream!

2 person chosen to do this meme:
meng yean
ee mei
___________________________________________________________________________

there goes the tag.
i got sick!!!
owh feeling so bad now.
flu cought soar throat all 'visit' me together.
i couldn't sleep well last night
as my throat really suffering last night.
i want get well asap!
i want hang out with frens!
i want yam cha with frens at night!
argggg... don't have the mood to get things done
when u are sick.
sobz.

No comments: