Monday, June 23, 2008

JOBLESS GIRL is here again! buahaha
i cannot live my life this way, its so unproductive and cranky!
okie i gonna look for a job.
this is my first time looking for a part time job.
i don't know where to start search for a part time job
and do not know how to find a part time job.
haha suddenly feel like I'm so useless.
and i also do not know what kind of part time job i prefer.
promoter waiter doesn't suit me. i can't promote things.
i can serve food to customer but I'm afraid i mess up the table. haha
I'm so a pampered girl huh? haha
okie so these days i keep watching series.
eat sleep watch.. these are what i did in the past few days.
okie so yesterday was my so call daddy, hang woon birthday.
as all of us will do is celebrate with him la.
but this time we bought a very cute cake.
which is a sinchan on it.
omg i didn't expect the sinchan to look so cute!

Photobucket
dah dah~ so cute huh?? and it doesn't cost us much.
wanna know how much, check it out yourself at Baker's Cottage la.hehe
weel, as i'm a jobless person now.
i search around the internet. haha
and discover that photobucket has a lot decoration thingy ready for us to edit out pictures!
it's so cool! all the deco are so cute! haha so i tried on one picture! haha
but sadly, it took me hours to save the picture you edited. what the.... =.=''
Photobucket
dah dah.. hhaa i added more,
but the more u added the longest time they will take to save the picture.
haiz.. i gonna daydream again.. ~.~'''

No comments: