Thursday, October 18, 2007

kahbombbb~~

ytd was chatting with ze wei then saw his display pic got something looks very cute..
hah! its a blue little turtle! haha i got that turtle also..
it's from my frens during my birthday!
but wonder who gave him the blue lil turtle?
haha it's from banana!!
lolx.. joking joking.. it's from Cecillia!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
deng deng deng DENG!
it's from his girlfriend Cecillia!!
OOOPSS! sorry, i should say his GIRL FRIEND Cecillia..
can u see a big gap between the word girl friend? xD
they are just FRIEND.. but in his heart, she is a very pretty girl.. lolx * get what i mean?*
okok, stop talking about him, later he come and belasah me, i die lo.. lol

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
and this is mine..
*sorry la, my phone cam cacat thats y do blur..* haha..
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
i took this pic long time ago while studying chem..
oh this doll looks so cute with the lil flower it holding..

today just finish my Physics Practical.. it was ok la..
after the paper, my hand was super cold and i touched jo ying..
she was shocked cause my hand was like ice! freeze!
after that, half of the class went to a malay senior's hse..
he invited us to his hse for raya! the food in his hse was nice! *yummy* =)
yeah, we took a group photo.. will post it when i got that pic..
thanks aziem!
and thanks to jo ying too! cause she sent me home! yeah!
k la, i wan chiaoz d.. wanna zzz..

No comments: