Tuesday, September 18, 2007

happy birthday yean~

today is yean girl girl's birthday.. =)
to yean : wish u happy 17th birthday.. may all ur wish come true..
so we went to 'choi choi shui' to have lunch..
*me, hang woon, hang kim, ze wei, chee yin and yean*
yean didn't know that me and yin bought a cake for her...
i think she thought it was just a lunch with friends..
after finish eating only i told her i bought her a cake..
hope she got a suprise =)
and i simply don't know why me and zewei wore the same colour shrt again..
until hang woon tell me, only i realized that we are wearing green shirt.. haha..
well, that day yam cha in mcd we wore same colour also, its orange.. tsk tsk tsk lolx
SANY0814.jpg picture by yunxin8289

look, same colour of green.. @.@

SANY0813.jpg picture by yunxin8289
left > hang woon and ex-criminal
right > hang kim, me, keyin, birthday girl meng yean =)


SANY0817.jpg picture by yunxin8289
happy birthday yean!! muaks!!

No comments: